Why you should become a Soft Cogs Member…
Already a Member? Login Here
Since the beginning of time (at least 2006), there hasn’t been an official way to recognise yourself as a Soft Cog. Was it because you did one of our Gong Rides? What if I can’t make it this year? Alas! Formalised membership will answer those questions and more! Check out the benefits in becoming a member:
- Be part of a motivated and fun group of like minded people, working together to make things better for our community.
- Cycling and mountain biking advocacy – be involved in discussions with other organisations associated in riding
- Shape the future of the Soft Cogs – have your say at our regular General Meetings
- Exclusive member offers from our affiliated partners – regularly check this page for updates
- Exclusive member rates for Soft Cogs paraphernalia & services
- Exclusive member rates to Soft Cogs fundraising events
- Free entry to Soft Cogs Social Ride Calendar
- Free access to Soft Cogs finish site marquee at the Annual Gong Ride
- Peronalised membership card
Show your membership card at the Erina or Hunter Bikeworx stores and they will donate 10% of the purchase to the Soft Cogs!
Members get 10% discount on any shop purchase. Make sure you check the Two Monkeys team out at their Penshurst or flagship Alexandria stores!
Drop in and see Paul and the team at Singleton Sound Solutions for exclusive member discounts. Oh, did you know Paul is a Garmin dealer? Garmin and Cyclists are like frothed milk and chocolate sprinkles
Singleton’s only reformer pilates qualified instructor: Soft Cogs who buy a 10 session pass (which already has a 10% discount applied) gets a further 5% off. Strengthen your core, stretch your bits – all at the same time
Every Soft Cog will get a set of Uvex sports glasses just by signing up… Just like that!
Skills clinics for every level of MTB rider. You wouldn’t hit the ski slopes without a lesson – then why would you do it on the trails? Every Soft Cog member gets 10% off skills clinics.